Precision cut skins for your 2021 Lenovo Legion 5 Pro. Our skins are designed in-house with actual devices - not test models.
- Because the Y on the lid is not flush with the rest of the lid, and sticks out, our standard design offering is with a cutout.
- The ridges in the lid can be creased with the non-felted side of a squeegee.
- The interior paint of the device causes the 3M/Avery vinyls to have more-than-usual tackiness. You may not be able to shift the vinyl much. We recommend watching the interior installation video for tips on how to install interior and palm rest skins.
STYLES - Must be chosen individually
- Wrap Around Top Lid - A skin that will cover the top lid, including the sides of the top lid. These are typically a more advanced install, requiring extra attention to alignment. Some designs may require slight stretching to make installation easier. Comes with hinge and rear vent pieces.
- Top Lid - A skin that will cover the top of the lid. This will not cover the sides of the lid. Does not come with rear vent or hinge pieces.
- Full Interior - A skin that will cover the palm rest and other areas around the keyboard of the device. This is an advanced installation. Please watch the installation video before attempting.
- Palm Rest - A skin that will cover the palm rest and track pad of the device.
We offer high quality vinyl materials - you may even recognize some of them - made by 3M, Avery, Hexis, and Oracal. There are no off-brand, unlabeled materials with questionable quality or adhesive here.
Wrap Around Top Lid/Top Lid Installation
- Full Interior Installation
- Honeycomb/Leather/Forged Carbon Palm Rest Installation - G14 shown, but the same technique applies