Precision cut skins for your 2021 HP Pavilion Aero 13. Our skins are designed in-house with actual devices - not test models.
- Logo cutouts are offered in easy and advanced installations. Easy are just a circle and do not cover the H or P in the logo. Advanced will come with transfer tape and require extra attention to line up the H and P. Unless you're experienced with advanced vinyl installation, we recommend choosing the easy logo cutout.
We do not offer advanced logo cutout in honeycomb, leather, or forged carbon.
- We show photos of wrap around designs with solid hinge sections, but have decided not to offer that design. The "PAVILION" lettering on the rear or of the machine started coming off after only a couple installations/removals. This is a budget device and this appears to be one of the areas that HP did some cost cutting. As such, all wrap around designs will come with a window for the "PAVILION" on the hinge, regardless of whether or not a logo cutout is selected.
- We have bottom designs as well, but have decided not to offer them. Our unit had paint peeling off the bottom panel after a couple installations/removals. Another instance of cost cutting on HP's part.
- We understand there aren't a ton of sample photos here. We are launching this design during a vinyl shortage, and wanted to reserve material we have on hand for customer orders, rather than product photos. Please check out our other products for examples of vinyls you don't see here.
STYLES - Must be chosen individually
- Wrap Around Top Lid - A skin that will cover the top lid, including the sides of the top lid. These are typically a more advanced install, requiring extra attention to alignment. Some designs may require slight stretching to make installation easier. All wrap around top lids will come with a window cutout for the PAVILION text on the rear hinge.
- Top Lid - A skin that will cover the top of the lid. This will not cover the sides of the lid.
- Full Interior - A skin that will cover the palm rest and the area above the keyboard.
We offer high quality vinyl materials - you may even recognize some of them - made by 3M, Avery, Hexis, and Oracal. There are no off-brand, unlabeled materials with questionable quality or adhesive here.
Wrap Around Top Lid/Top Lid Installation
- Honeycomb, Leather, and Forged Carbon Top Lid Installation
- Palm Rest Installation
* This is a budget device and paint is one of the areas where HP did some cost cutting. As a reminder, you are buying and installing skins at your own risk. M2 Skins is not responsible for defects in device workmanship or damage as a result of skin application. For details, please read our policies listed on the site.