Precision cut skins for your 2022 Gigabyte Aero 16. Our skins are designed in-house with actual devices - not test models.
- Due to installation difficulty, we do not offer the following skins with a logo cutout, full interior, or bottom designs - Honeycomb, Leather, Forged Carbon.
- The rear lid corners on our unit are not perfectly round. We have designed this to fit that, but are unsure what machine tolerances Gigabyte has for that and whether it's identical across all retail units.
- Full interior designs do cover some of the machined holes. We did not notice any increase in temps or decrease in speaker functionality. Any residue left in the holes upon removal can be cleaned with a tooth brush or similar.
STYLES - Must be chosen individually
- Top Lid - A skin that will cover the top of the lid. This will not cover the sides of the lid. Does not come with hinge pieces.
- Full Interior - A skin that will cover the palm rest and other areas around the keyboard of the device. This is a very ADVANCED installation. Please watch the installation video. We recommend the palm rest for most folks.
- Palm Rest - A skin that will cover the palm rest and track pad of the device.
- Bottom - A skin that will cover the bottom panel. This is an ADVANCED installation. Please watch the installation video. Because of the installation difficulty, we will not offer bottom designs in Honeycomb, Leather, or Forged Carbon.
We offer high quality vinyl materials - you may even recognize some of them - made by 3M, Avery, Hexis, and Oracal. There are no off-brand, unlabeled materials with questionable quality or adhesive here.
Top Lid Installation - Aero 15 shown, but similar technique applies.
- Honeycomb, Leather, Forged Carbon Top Lid Installation
- Full Interior Installation
- Palm Rest Installation
- Bottom Installation